If you are interested in obtaining credentials in the North Central Region, the following steps / forms are required.
1. Download the following documents:
- Ministerial License Application: pdf or Word
- Ministerial License Application in Spanish: pdf or Word
- Spouse Application: pdf or Word
- Spouse Application in Spanish: pdf or Word
- Disclosure to Employment Form: pdf
- Background/Credit Check Procedure: pdf
- Credit Disclosure Form: pdf
- Reference Form for Church Official: pdf or Word
- Reference Form for Friend: pdf or Word
- Reference Form for Employer: pdf or Word
- Reference Form for Pastor: pdf or Word
2. Submit the Credit Disclosure form and payment directly to MCUSA per the instructions in the Background/Credit
Check Procedure above.
3. Submit the rest of the completed and signed documents and a current photo (jpeg if emailing) to the MCNCR
4. Request that official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended be forwarded to the
5. The MCUSA has introduced a new Pastor Orientation course. It gives a broad introduction to key information about
the vision, ministry, history, resources, and responsibilities of every leader and church in the Missionary Church.
Everyone, including new credential applicants, has the opportunity to view and take the course by going HERE and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. Cost is $35.
After receiving all components of the Application, the MCNCR will:
- Check references
- Schedule an interview with the Committee on Credentials
- Contact applicant with the results of interview and to communicate any additional steps, if needed
See Education Requirements HERE.